segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2016

JESUS AND ISLAM TRUTHS YOU NEED TO KNOW.

There are many religions in the world, making the world with various options for humans, but which in fact offer such religions, the power of a religion is not fear it imposes for people, but their strength is in attracting people just for his message of many religions will speak only two, Islam and Christianity and their differences.

Islam as everyone knows is a religion founded by Muhammad, at the beginning of his preaching he appeared peaceful but after he won power imposed religion to people. The message of Islam is taken from Judaism and Christianity such as conversion, judgment, hell. All this under a threatening tone, the Islam religion of points failures, as shown strong through the gun and the sword, the death of infidels is preached with promises of blessings from God, but something strikes me, ma his invocation they call Allah gracious God and merciful, but we will make some important observations.
Children are used to kill the infidels, they are taught from an early age to kill in the name of Allah.
They promise to those who kill themselves to kill others is exploding, going to paradise.
The history of Islam has been marked by death and destruction to all that they call infidels, They send men to carry out attacks, killing a father, children, the elderly, people who never harm done to Muslims, kill pregnant women, kidnap teen for sexual slavery and the men who make all this are taken by heroes, while thousands of families are devastated. Before the wars were fought face to face, today men enter a market or in the movies or in the middle of a crowd and blow themselves up killing many people, this is rather the teachings of Muhammad.
1 - "And when ye meet the Unbelievers (in battle), smite them the necks, until ye have dominated, and take (the survivors) as prisoners." - Qur'an 47: 4
2 - "Slay them wherever to find them, and turn them out from where they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter ... And fight them until persecution and religion is for God But.. if they desist, there will be no hostility except against the wrongdoers. " - Quran 2: 191.193
4 - "cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they assigned partners to Allah, for which He had given them any authority to do so." - Quran 3: 151
The words of Muhammad are clearly in favor of violence, the most amazing now is that the infidels in Islam language are all non-Muslims, not to mention that it is a religion that destroys the image the woman reducing to a single object.
Regarding Jesus' message of Jesus is completely different from Muhammad as Islam proposes to dominate the world by force and death to unbelievers, Jesus teaches us to love even our enemies.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you; that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven;
Matthew 5:44

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Muhammad did not give his life to save people, but Jesus gave his life to save all people.

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.
I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
But the hireling, and that is not the shepherd, whose the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf snatches them and scatters them.
The hireling flees because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
I have other sheep that are not of this fold; also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life to make take it.
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself; I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it. This commandment have I received of my Father.
John 10: 10-18

The followers of Jesus in all the times were persecuted and killed and are still being killed in various parts of the world including the Islamic world, ie the followers of Mohammed are killing the followers of Jesus, see the message of Jesus.

At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little ones.
Yes, Father, for so it pleased thee.
All things are delivered to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son, but the Father; and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take upon you my yoke and learn from me, for I am meek and lowly in heart; and find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
Matthew 11: 25-30

Maybe you're stuck under the religion that oppresses you, but there is a way out Jesus is the way, the truth and the life that you need to accept Jesus as your savior and personal Lord ..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário